From getting up from bed to walking, you feel it every time.This growing pain shoots from lower back to full body seems like it will never go.
Can I get relief from this ,is there any way?
The answer is : Yes you will just by fixing your posture while sleeping
I know you are also feeling the same pain that we all face because of our current lifestyle and improper posture.We didn't take this seriously until it becomes worse.
This whole articles focuses on how you will get relief from such pain and fix posture while sleeping.
When you're awake, practicing good posture and keeping neck and back pain under control requires a bit of conscious effort.
However, when you're sleeping, makes all of that effort tall by the wayside? For many people, it does.
Proper posture during sleep is just as important as it is when you're awake.
So, here are the top five tips for better alignment while you're sleeping:
- SUPER PLUSH MATERIAL – The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are crafted in super plush gel fiber that puts all other standard pillows to shame! They are expertly tailored to ensure maximum comfort for any and all sleeping positions.
- NO-SHIFT CONSTRUCTION – With their no-shift construction, our pillows are a fantastic place to rest your head. They’re stylish, luxurious, and incredibly comfortable. You’ll fall asleep fast, and stay asleep!
- DUST MITE, MOLD & MILDEW RESISTANT– Our pillows are dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant! Additionally, they are completely allergen and chemical free. They are the perfect choice for those suffering from asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues.
- FADE RESISTANT & STAIN RESISTANT – The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are fade resistant and stain resistant, so you’ll never have to worry! Our pillows are machine washable, and will always feel and look like new!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.
- Our pillow is made of 90% polyester(hyperfine feather fabric + high quality elastic cotton) 10% soybean fibre
- Super soft & comfortable, fade-resistant & stain-resistant, relief For Migraine & Neck Pain
- Pillow size: 16*24 inch; 4-6 inch high. Suitable for any sleeping positions like side or back or stomach sleepers
- Easy to clean, machine wash with cold water and gentle cycle, tumble dry on low temperature
- Comfortable & supportive pillows will help to offer you a high quality sleeping, which bring energy and good mood in the whole day.
- Scientific ergonomic pillow. With about 156 3D pillows, by balancing the head, neck and shoulder support, the three-point curve forms a wonderful support that protects your cervical spine, promoting and extending your sleep time.
- Germany imports fillers. 30% 2.5D high quality fiber + 70% 7D high quality fiber.Gold proportions, the most suitable filler for Americans
- 5 seconds fast rebound, the fiber contains trace molecules, which will produce a special fluffy effect. Long-term use remains supportive
- Machine washable, easy to care, after 100 wash experiments, the filling remains fluffy
- BE ASSURED TO BUY: These vacuum packed queen pillows measure 20 x 30 inches, allow at least 24 hours for them to fluff up completely. Each pillow also comes with 1 year to protect your pillows against manufacturer defects.
- ☁️CLOUD-LIKE EXPERIENCE: BedStory hotel luxury pillows come with premium 3D microfiber fills to provide all the cushion you need. It feels like sleeping on a soft cloud.
- 🛏️SUPPORTIVE COMFORT: With this bed pillow, you can feel your head and neck completely supported. The decent height and loft are suitable for back, stomach and side sleepers.
- 💖SKIN FRIENDLY: Filled with down alternative fibers, this pillow helps to relieve you from feather allergies, thus ensuring the comfort and safety for your sleep throughout the night.
- ✅MACHINE WASHABLE PILLOW: The stain-resistant pillows are easy to care. They are machine washable for your convenience.
- ✅WHAT YOU GET: BedStory 2 Pack king size pillows 18 x 36 in (8.8-in height). If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
- [1-Pack Queen Size Pillow] Unmatched Support - Crafted with 80% shredded memory foam and 20% Polyester Fiber. This type of memory foam technology allows for a much more sensual and personal night of sleep. It gives users the ability to sleep for a prolonged period of time and not have to worry about aches and pains. The memory foam provides support for the neck, shoulders, back, and head.
- Adjust Your Comfort Level - Removable filling allows users to feel a more custom and unique sleeping experience. Just take out as much foam filling as you wish and enjoy a softer pillow. This is a unique and customizable style of pillow for any type of sleeper. Whether you prefer soft or firm pillows, this pillow is for you.
- Cool, Calm, Comfortable - The pillow is made of a premium fabric to guarantee that your pillow stays cool and breathable throughout the night. The pillow cover is specially made with 40% Viscose Rayon (from Bamboo) and 60% Polyester, so you can lay your head down at night knowing you will fall asleep. The soft material and memory foam will mold to your body and will allow you to stay cool during the night.
- Hypoallergenic - This specially designed pillow is hypoallergenic which provides users with a high-quality and safe night of sleep! Never fear of creepy crawlies eating away at your pillow. Both the zipper cover and pillow itself are machine washable which make cleaning easy.
- Warranty - 1 Year Warranty! We offer a one year warranty to protect against any defects.
#1. Daily Back Exercises
Exercise good for your entire body but especially for your back. So, doing some appropriate back exercises. (like stretching your back before bedtime) can not only help you with staying physically fit but also with improving your posture.
#2. Buy a Better Mattress
The surface that you're sleeping and whether it's soft or firm is very important. As is knowing exactly how you should be sleeping for the purpose of fixing your posture.
A proper mattress can be beneficial in fixing your bad posture and improving your back while you sleep. By the same token, a bad mattress will align your spine Incorrectly, causing severe back pain. Of course, an informed choice of the best mattress among so many on the market today can be a bit confusing.
Actually, in the past, it was much easier since we only chose our mattresses for comfort. However, Now we know a bit more and should be considering a bed's supportive value. So, you should be sleeping on a mattress that conforms accurately to the contours of your body for both support and comfort.
An effective mattress should be capable of maintaining the natural curve of the spine. The resulting straighter back can help significantly by protecting you from serious health issues, including arthritis, back pain, neck and shoulder pain, and even scoliosis.
#3. Use only the Right Pillow
Many people pile up a bunch of soft billowing pillow under their heads, thinking that's the best way to be comfortable. Don't make that mistake because you'll be misaligning your spine and causing poor posture and severe back pain.
The type of pillow you use to lay your head down is of the utmost necessary as well.
A right pillow will help you with improving your hunched-over shoulders while you sleep. Most cases of this kind of shoulder misalignment are caused by things like sitting hunched over a Computer keyboard every day.
When you use a right pillow, you'll be getting rid Of those scrunched-up shoulders, rounded shoulders or drooping shoulders while you sleep.
Just like your mattress, your choice of pillows can also contribute a lot to supporting your neck's natural curve, as well as your shoulders and back. Besides, it can keep everything aligned, allowing better sleeping comfort.
You might also find that you need other pillows besides just one for your head for getting yourselves into the proper sleeping position for relieving your lower back pain.
If you sleep on your back, your pillow should fill the gap between your neck and your bed. On the other hand, you're a side sleeper; you should be using a flat pillow for maintaining your head at the same level as the rest of your body and be sure that you never have your pillow under your shoulders.
#4. Best Sleeping Positions
It's especially important to take into consideration how you're sleeping on your bed. Are you sleeping on your backside or stomach?
The fact is that a proper sleeping position could be instrumental in helping you with straightening out your lower back. Side sleeping will help you with not only improving your posture but also relieving your back pain and even improving your digestion.
Back sleeping is suitable for your spine and neck as long as you're maintaining proper spinal alignment while you sleep. Both side and back sleeping positions are the best for your posture.
However, it's essential to keep in mind that you must keep your spine straight during both sleeping positions.
#5. Back Brace or Posture Corrector?
After you've corrected all Of the above, then the next significant factor that you need to be considering is whether you should be using to use a back brace or other posture corrector while you're sleeping.
Did you know that these devices are rapidly gaining in popularity among very health-aware individuals?
Well, they are and with good reason. Good posture is essential for a healthy body because it helps with preventing myriad problems that are related to the body's construction.
One of the best examples of posture corrector for men or women both is Truweo Universal Upper Back Posture Corrector.The Truweo posture corrector device rules orthopedic posture corrector reviews, and it is by far the most effective upper back straightener. Posture correction physiotherapy has never been easier!
If you're one of the many people who experience difficulties related to slouching or a hunched over the back, these conditions could be causing lower back pain.
That's why a high-quality back brace could play a significant role in the process of straightening your back. The trick not just wearing it throughout the day but wearing at night while you sleep for optimum benefits.
Use a Posture Corrector Before Sleep.
One such posture corrector is the Posture Corrector For Men And Women by Bigzzia Extra Comfort Posture Corrector. It's a practical upper back brace for providing clavicle support, as well as an adjustable back-straightener that provides pain relief for the neck, back, and shoulders.
For more information on Posture corrector ,check out this article.
If you're one of the many people these days who are always sitting in front of your computer for hours on end or some who has discomfort in your shoulders and back, you could benefit from the Gearari posture corrector.
It could provide some much-needed support that your back is crying out for to help with improving your posture and spinal health. The ergonomically-based design helps create good posture, and it's both comfortable and effective.
It's both approved by the FDA and doctor-recommended. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, and you can improve your tight back and neck muscles while improving your posture in just one hour a day.
Alternatively, wear it at night while you sleep for better posture and less pain while you sleep. So, all in all, now that you have these five tips on how to fix posture while sleeping plus our review of the Posture Corrector For Men And Women by Gearari, you can get started on improving your life via better posture and less pain today.
Your back will thank you, as will your entire body when your posture and overall health are so much better.
Sometimes we have neck pain along with the lower back pain, which can be controlled by following few exercises and medicines. Here is the article that you can follow to have some relieve in neck pain as well.
Exercise to relieve from lower back pain
Therefore, by doing exercises regularly and using posture corrector we can reduce our back and neck pain without taking any more pain.We always listen from childhood that lying on stomach or backside but that's not true unless you straight your spine.
Check out this article to know why lying on your stomach is not bad.